Monday, December 11, 2006

Blogging For India

I created this blog so that while I am in India I can easily communicate my experiences with all my fans at home in the United States. I plan on updating as often as possible, which is dependent upon how hard management works in India. Lets hope it isn't very hard.

Some thoughts about prepping for the trip. I had to get 4 shots, as well as 3 prescriptions. This was just the basic coverage. The shots were for the Flu, Tetanus, Hep A, and Typhoid. The doctor recommended that I should get a Hep B shot if I was planning on having sexual contact with any of the locals. I informed the doctor that that was not going to be an issue. The pills he issued were for Traveler's Diaherra, sleeping, and Malaria. The interesting thing about the Malaria pills is that is it the same thing they prescribe for acne. Either doctor's don't understand what Malaria actually is, or I have been significantly underestimating acne.

I signed up on the website gotvoice.com. What's cool about the site is that when someone leaves me a voicemail, it sends me an email with the voicemail embedded within it. I just get the email, click on the play button and I am listening to the voicemail. Pretty snazzy if you ask me.

Music Recommendation- The Hardest Part by Ryan Adams

1 comment:

Hil said...

10 bucks says you regret passing up the Hep B vaccine because you've fallen for one of the tiny people.