Thursday, January 10, 2008

Song With Dirty Talk About Nipples

Someone Google searched the words "song with dirty talk about nipples" and was directed to my website. If that is not the most hilarious thing you've heard today, then you've either had a really funny day or have no sense of humor. Incidently, I searched for that myself to see if I could find my way to the site. Based on the results, I probably shouldn't have done that in the Krannert Computing Center.

Check out this hilarious video about Steve Jobs and this little girl who wrote him a letter. In all fairness to Apple, the little girl is dumb. They already make a program that allows you to show lyrics on your Ipod. Everyone knows that.

I was checking out some rumors about who was and was not going to be at Bonnaroo this year, and heard some really depressing stuff. Apparently, at the recent Arcade Fire shows they have been telling the crowd that this is the last time they will be playing in America for the next couple of years. I mean, come on, they're from Canada. It's not like there are any big cities in Canada.

School started. I found out that I'm going to get credit for the Chile/Argentina study abroad trip. That means I'm going to be finished with school in March. I also started working part-time for Humana. Same stuff I was doing last summer. Trying to save some money for my trip this summer.

Song Recommendation - Ain't No Time by Grace Potter & The Nocturnals

No comments: