Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nick, where have you been?

Good question. Where has Nick been?

I've been driving around America. That's where I've been. And there is a different blog to follow that journey (I plan to compartmentalize every part of my life with a different blog). If you want to follow the journey head on over to americaclockwise.blogspot.com for the videos, or check Picasa for the pictures. Hopefully, I'll get back to regular posting on this blog in the middle of July. That's when I get back to civilization, start my job (for the next 40 years), and generally try to act like an adult.

The MMJ cd came out this past Tuesday. You're a fool if you don't own it. You're a bigger fool if you don't go to their Myspace page and listen to the entire album for free.

One disadvantage of being on this trip is that MMJ was giving a free concert at Ear-X-Tacy for 500 fans who bought the ablum at Ear-X-Tacy. That would have been ridiculous to have seen. Oh, and MMJ played a 4-hour, 35 song set at Bonnaroo this past weekend (with none other than Kirk Hamlett from Metallica as a special guest on One Big Holiday). Also ridiculous.

No comments: