Friday, September 21, 2007

Nick, where have you been?

Where HAVE I been? It's interesting that these blog entries are accomplished in fits. I wish I had the discipline to sit down one a week and write something. I mean, I know all the readers are just waiting out there for something. Anything. Begging to themselves for one sentence of a post. Probably not. Maybe it's not even that I had the discipline, maybe it's that I had the discipline to have the discipline. I digress. (I don't know if I used that "I digress" statement appropriately, but I like it when people say that)

So, what has happen in my life since my last post?

I started school.
I decided that six straight years of school was too much.
I decided that I am going to take some sort of epic journey at the end of the school year.
I was unstoppable at CHC, and completely stoppable at Sectionals. (Ultimate Frisbee)
I saw Andrew Bird in concert.
I received a full-time offer from Humana.
I counter offered with Humana.
Humana said no to the counter offer.
I bought a new computer.
I almost got halfway finished with a Logistics exam.
I skipped the job fair.

That pretty much brings us to the present. I'm glad you're back on board.

Song Recommendation: Poor House by The Traveling Wilburys

The ring on Sara's Iphone for when her dad calls is Poor House. Basically the most appropriate ring possible.

No comments: