Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Nickel Creek Tickets

As some of you may know, Nickel Creek is currently in the middle of their Farewell For Now tour. The band is planning on taking an extended break. Nobody really knows what that means, so I think everyone is planning as if this could very well be their last tour. The last two night of the tour are the the Ryman Theater in Nashville. They will be making a DVD and live CD from those two nights, and I'm sure there will be guest appearances galore.

I wanted to be at that show.
I needed to be at that show.
I was unable to get tickets for that show.

I got online at 1:06 when tickets went on sale at 1:00. Sold out. Both nights. Are you kidding me. They weren't. I failed. I'm a failure. I will get those tickets. One guy on their website said he was flying in from England for the show. Now, that is dedication.

I guess I should give a song recommendation from Nickel Creek.

Song Recommendation - Somebody More Like You by Nickel Creek

No comments: